Terms & Conditions: Lee Cannon www.leecannon.coach
Application & Entire Agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services as detailed on my website www.leecannon.coach or through subsequent discussions as requested by You “the patient”.
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions when you request my services and throughout the period that these services are provided. These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between us.
3. A business day means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England & Wales.
4. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation.
5. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
Provision of Services
6. I warrant that I will use reasonable care and skill in the performance of the services for which you engage me.
Fees & Payment Terms
7. Fees and invoices will be specified upon demand and personalised to your specific requirements.
8. Payment terms are on receipt of invoice.
9. Invoices and subsequent payments shall be in GBP.
Cancellation, Termination & Amendment
10. I can withdraw, cancel or amend the services agreed at any time if the payment terms (section 7 & 8) are not adhered to.
11. Cancellation policy; I operate a 48hr cancellation or rescheduling policy. Following your agreed treatment plan and keeping appointments, despite how you're feeling, is very important in order to stay on track with your recovery. However, there may be occasions when you need to cancel or re-arrange a session. To ensure I am able to reallocate your appointment I request 48 hours' notice. Sessions cancelled after 48 hours will be charged at the full session rate.
Sub-Contracting and Assignment
12. I will not assign , transfer, charge or sub contract or deal in any other manner with all of any of your rights under these terms and conditions without prior written consent from you.
13. I reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any service supplied in connection with the provision of my services. I reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability and Indemnity
14. My liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise shall be limited as set out in this section.
15. The total amount of my liability is limited to the total amount of fees paid by you under our agreement.
16. I am not liable in connection with my provision of the services or the performance of any of my other obligations under these terms and Conditions for:
a. Any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs or expenses or;
b. Any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or other third party claims; or
c. Any failure to perform any of my obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond my reasonable control; or
d. Any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or your breach in relation to your obligations; or
e. Any losses arising directly or indirectly from the choice of services and how they will meet your requirements.
17. You must indemnify me against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss caused by you.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for any matter for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
19. When supplying the services to you, I will remain the data controller for all personal data entered directly on my website.
Circumstances beyond a party’s control
20. Neither party is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include but are not limited to; industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of greater than 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the services under these Terms and Conditions.
21. All notices must be in writing.
22. Notices are deemed to be duly given; when delivered by courier or registered mail, when sent, if transmitted by email or fax.
23. No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy nor stop further exercise of any other right or remedy.
Law and Jurisdiction
24. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
25. Lee Cannon offers specialised anxiety disorder recovery coaching services and treatment plans to compliment a range of outpatient anxiety disorder treatment. To participate with these services, clients with a diagnosed anxiety disorder are required to be under the care of a qualified mental healthcare professional such as a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist.
26. If you do not have a diagnosed anxiety disorder or are not under the care of a qualified mental healthcare professional you are welcome to get in touch to be connected to a member of my wider team to get the help you need.
27. Any testimonials provided on the Site are opinions of those providing them. The information provided in the testimonials is not to be relied upon to predict results or guarantee a particular outcome in your specific situation. The results you experience will be dependent upon many factors including, but not limited to, your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and /or I may not be able to anticipate.